[paid request] facebook x android

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • I believe that the extension is at the moment generally considered not usable, due to some difficulties keeping up with Facebook and API related updates that require the extension to be revised/updated.

Together with Game Services, this is a much desired Android extension, but at the moment, I believe we need to be a bit patient. There are some events causing a delay in Android related development in general here.

I eat a jelly bean when I start to feel impatient about this. It helps.

Please login to see this link.
    (because you can)

• hum... i was thinking that i misunderstood how to setup my app in FB... but if you say that this extension is not usuable... i am less stupid that i think :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!