User Tag List

Thread: The Clickteam even help ??????

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down The Clickteam even help ??????

The Clickteam even help ??????
    Unfortunately, rarely get a help Clickteam when I post ... How to you?

I know that the Forum is to help one another, but the Clikteam does not respond to support by email, community ...

I love the Fusion 2.5, but unfortunately leave MUCH to be desired on the support, and Clickteam the Clickers rarely answer the questions in this forum (why are creating hundreds of community on facebook, and abandoning this community).

Follows a doubt ...

make the frames are in ascending order ... (below the MFA file)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/9we3gm73nx...ition.mfa?dl=0

Or any rules to find the object of Greater Value, then the next higher value, and place in ascending order on the screen.

Marco Rios - Brazil (using google translator)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Clickteam are always replying on the forums, you only have to look at previous posts for any staff profile to see this.

We cannot always respond to every question, some things are left to the community to answer. We provide email, live chat, forum and bug reporting - all of which are monitored by staff and our moderators.

Unfortunately I cannot help with your issue as I'm travelling at the moment.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate the answer, but I have done several posts and sent e-mail, and unfortunately, with few answers, including asked by e-mail, please see my previous posts.
    Of course colleagues help (I know it is also a way), but it could have more and better turoriais, sample MFA, and other things because people are creating Facebook pages and abandoning this community.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Perhaps you could paste links to some of these Facebook pages so that I can investigate and speak to people there.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Simon my friend, I think he's talking about some of Facebook groups about Clickteam Fusion from here (Brazil). But its just a discussion group, nobody there speaks for Clickteam or try to impersonate as Clickteam employer.

=====

marcorios7, eu sempre consigo solucionar minhas dúvidas por aqui, você só precisa ser paciente, pois há muitos posts que eles precisam responder, para poucos funcionários. Aguarde, e quando não tiver resposta, da um "up" no post. Talvez você possa tentar tambem perguntar e mencionar o nome de um deles. Fernando, Jeff, Simon, Anders, Yves, Danny, etc são super gente boa e realmente ja me ajudaram muito.

EDIT: Quem trata dos assuntos do Android é o Fernando, ele está sempre presente e ajuda muito, responde tudo. Porém ele está com algumas questões pessoais para resolver e então está um pouco ausente ultimamente.

Abraço.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clickteam most likely won't answer on 3rd party community groups on Facebook.
    Always use the original Website and Forum.

People are always helping here, including the Staff People.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I reply to every email that arrives to me.

I know there is a Brazilian Facebook group that I think uses the name "Clickteam" in their title but they are not part of Clickteam.
    If you can link to some of your posts that haven't gotten any replies I can also take a look.

If I see on the forums some of the awesome users are helping out I usually don't reply to them.
    Mostly because our users are so smart and good with the software they usually know an easier or better way to do something

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I actually find these click team forums & community in general to be the most helpful i've ever experienced. makes me glad to be part of it.