[PAID] Need lacewing ported to HTML5 or Flash

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • I've heard some say that porting the Lacewing relay client to HTML5 is possible, and I've heard some say it is impossible. Likewise for flash.

Anyways, my goal is to get my online game working on both windows and mac, and my solution is to make it browser based. Which can be done through flash and HTML5.

I am willing to pay for someone to get the lacewing relay extension working in Fusion 2.5 that can be exported in full functionality to either flash or better yet HTML5.

Thank you.

Ian

• Lacewing was technically ported to Flash, but it's completely b0rked in CF2.5 for some reason. That's something I personally would also like fixed.

As for HTML5, well, I've heard that Lacewing in particular for online stuff in HTML5 would be impossible due to the limits of HTML5 itself preventing the Lacewing protocol from being implemented in it.

My Please login to see this link., my Please login to see this link.. If there are awards for "'highest number of long forum posts", then I'd have probably won at least 1 by now. XD

• Simon.... I believe what happygreenfrog said is true. As far as I know at least. But this was the only reason I didn't end up purchasing the flash exporter, and I would love to somehow get my game on a browser.

If porting to HTML5 is impossible, then I suppose I am left with using flash once it gets ported.

So yeah, I'm still looking for someone to help port lacewing relay client to flash. Will pay!!!! :)

• I haven't checked yet, let me check if it works...

EDIT: Well, it fixes the white screen issue, but it doesn't seem to currently actually do anything, unfortunately. Either that, or I'm doing something wrong.

My Please login to see this link., my Please login to see this link.. If there are awards for "'highest number of long forum posts", then I'd have probably won at least 1 by now. XD

Edited once, last by happygreenfrog (July 4, 2015 at 1:11 AM).

• Softwarewolf also got it to work, we just had to solve some setup issues, mainly that the public servers that was running was not running the flash policy server.
    He has not reported any new bugs, hopefully it will stay that way :)

Jean Villy Edberg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!