This widget makes it easy to enable pausing with the physics movements.
1. Drag the "Physics - Pause" object into your frame.
2. For each active object that you want to be pausable, create a clone of "Pausable Active" in your frame.
3. When you want to toggle pause, run a fastloop called "physics.togglePause" once.
Note: angular velocity pausing now works as of CF2.5 Build 288.0 and Widget V2.mfa (I've kept the original widget up for people who aren't on build 288 yet). You can stop rotation when pausing by setting the StopRotation alterable value in "Physics - Pause" to 1.
- Click to create active objects.
- Press spacebar to toggle pause.
Compatible with all runtimes that can use the physics movements.