User Tag List

Thread: What is your game idea?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is your game idea?

I'm tap out of game ideas, I am wanting to make 5 games before August 1st for my school and I am already re-using one game, Minimalism, for this set of games. It's a set of games for my school intended to get them back into focus and problem-solving.

If you play my game Minimalism, you know this has both elements. I am already making a similar game for my school called "Cube" but I want to hear from you what is a good game idea?

The game idea must have something to do with -

Focusing

Problem Solving

Time Management

Motivation

Studying (Tricking them into studying lol)

And or a game they'll want to complete.

What is your idea?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does it have to have something to do with all of those, or just a few of them?

Clicker The Games Factory 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My hint to you is to build an idea generator that randomly specifies strings that you fill in with your ideas. I'm working on one for my personal use.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by happygreenfrog View Post
    Does it have to have something to do with all of those, or just a few of them?
    At least one.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, why not make some kind of strategic (real-time strategy game, turn-based strategy game, etc.)/tactical (X-Com: UFO Defense, as an example) game? If you do it right, it could involve a lot of time management.

Or maybe a puzzle game (for example, the Puzzle Mode from Bejeweled 2 (not the other modes, mind you), or Portal/Portal 2 (but obviously you should make something much simpler, and 2D)), for problem solving?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, maybe make something like tentacle wars? http://www.gameyey.com/play/tentaclewars
    strategy/puzzle kind of game that is manageable to make within a reasonable amount of time.