User Tag List

Thread: Help me compile android/ios extensions

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help me compile android/ios extensions

So i have figured out a bit about how extensions work (android/ios), but i don't know how to build an .mfx file.
    I have tried two different EDIF dummy objects, and filled out the .json file, but one crashes after putting in a condition and the other says .json not found when fusion starts.

edit: i found LB's EDIF, i think i am getting somewhere

I really only want to make a dummy .mfx file with the conditions/actions/expressions..

Then i would only need to add the ios .ext and android .zip files.
    on that end i managed to make an ios .ext file a while ago, but i don't know how to build the android .zip file correctly yet. I am guessing dropping my CRunext.java in the .zip could work, but is it also possible to add lines of code to the android manifest and MMFRuntime file? how about on ios? can i add frameworks?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look at another android extension, unzip it and examine the directory structure and base your own on that.

If you're working EDIF (either mine or the official) make sure you're using Visual Studio 2008 - I won't be able to update the project files until Visual Studio 2015 is released in a couple weeks.

Setting up a dummy MFX shouldn't be hard - if you're getting crashes it is probably because you forgot to remove the example actions/conditions/expressions that come with the EDIF template extension. If you send me your JSON I'd be happy to send you the resulting project so you could compile the dummy MFX yourself.
    Working as fast as I can on Fusion 3

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah thank you, there was probably an easier way, but i filled out all the a/c/e in the windows runtime version, just with false/0/etc. and got it working!

can definitely do a lot with this, but already have a few questions
    i noticed the conditions do not have the extension icon on them, i think it would be nice to include it. how to make the conditions look like "appicon: my condition?"
    i got all the values/strings/flags included, but it's not really relevant, and it's mainly annoying because they are displayed first rather than on the end, can i remove them or order those a/c/e's to the bottom?

on android is there a way to add text to the androidmanifest.xml and possibly other files?

What i am trying to make is an extension for AdColony ads, i got it working on both ios/android by manually modifying files after export, but would be awesome to have an actual extension i did it by also adding code to the manifest and mmfruntime.java so i know it would work if i can add lines to these files. On iOS it requires a ton of frameworks so would be great if these can be included with the extension somehow.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the A/C/E description strings (the ones visible in the editor) you can use %o (percent sign and the letter O, not the number) to get the object icon. %0, %1, %2, ..., %9, %a, &b, ... will get you the parameters and you can stick them anywhere in the string, even multiple times. For example a condition with two parameters might be "%o Is %0 in %1?"

I don't know much about Android/iOS development unfortunately; you'd need to ask someone else.
    Working as fast as I can on Fusion 3