Use JuicyVFX to make your games "juicy"! Quickly improve the look of your games by tweening movements, fades, rotations and much more! You can easily copy parts of this engine to your project and you'll have some really nice looking menus and game tweens.
- Supports all platforms since it's written entirely in Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Standard without any extensions
- It can be used for scaling, movement, alpha, RGB coeficients and more
- Extendable, you can easily tween your own alterable values
- The project is organised and the code is commented
- It includes examples on how to animate a defeated player sprite and how to introduce a game over screen
- Also includes an example on how to create nice breakable objects without using the physics engine
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
Questions? Suggestions? Bugs?
E-mail me at: email@example.com