User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Old top down shooter game open source

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Old top down shooter game open source

Heyo - I just found this old file lurking in the depths of my old projects folder - it's really old, I want to guess around the time when the HWA runtime was first released.. long before mobile exporters so I had absolutely no clue about any optimization back then >_< - it's a top down shooter "game" I was kind of making, that I think deep down I knew I'd never finish it, it was more about experimenting with various ideas. There might be something useful to someone in there, but much of it is very outdated and should not be replicated (there's loads of terribly bad practices throughout). It makes use of some ripped graphics, examples from back in the day, for the 360 bullets, flash light, lasers and some other bits and pieces.. I just thought I'd post it here since otherwise it will be lost to time. It seems to still work in Fusion 2.5 which surprised me.

Controls:
    WASD to move
    Left click = shoot
    Right click = pick up items
    Mouse Wheel = cycle through weapons
    R = Reload
    F = Flash Light
    Number Keys Select Weapons you have

download here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/mw0d660v4z...ooter.zip?dl=0

PS. I just noticed the game is at 50fps because I think that used to be the default setting for some reason, it's probably nicer to play at 60fps

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Dave, neat example.

Clicker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Link is broken.

Do you still have it?

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the link is down, do you mind reuploading?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sent a PM for this download. Love to see it.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yo. I will re-upload this tonight if I get around to it, and maybe with a bonus upload >_<

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here it is -- https://www.dropbox.com/s/pqe4ei6jd0...ooter.zip?dl=0

for those interested in this, they might also like this game I made, which I am going to upload as open source on the forums here.. it will just have to wait for the posts to be approved etc. this one is also quite messy as it was whipped together in a few days of madness, but I think it turned out well for the amount of time spent on it.

actually I just decided to use dropbox to upload, my internet connection is awful tonight :S -- it can be downloaded here https://www.dropbox.com/s/1h6wggzcts...0Open.zip?dl=0

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Android Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got it! Thanks, Danny!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean Dave! Too happy!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Machos Gracias

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast