User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MANOS: The Hands of Fate: Director's Cut, out now on Steam!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MANOS: The Hands of Fate: Director's Cut, out now on Steam!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A97wtLj2ot0

What's up, people! It's been a while since I've been here since I'm now off gallivanting with Unity and C# and all that, but I revisited Fusion one final time to create an enhanced PC version of MANOS: The Hands of Fate for Steam, which finally released last night! Here it is!

"This game will be bigger than Skyrim!” - Bill Corbett, Rifftrax/Mystery Science Theatre 3000

Remember how every film had it's own platform game adaptation? When every man, woman, child, animal and inanimate object were out to get your character? When the streets were filled with bats, ghosts and Frankenstein monsters? MANOS: Director’s Cut will take you back to the absurd adaptations of the past!

Lost on their vacation, Mike and his family have wandered the desert trying to find a place to stay, only to wind up in the mysterious Valley Lodge. Maintained by Torgo, an unusual man/satyr who "takes care of the place while The Master is away", the hotel is swimming with paranormal activity which Mike has to brave through to find his now missing family. Who is The Master, and what does he want with Mike's family? Armed with his trusty revolver, Mike will have to wander the haunted halls, venture out into the desert, uncover a dark temple and battle the forces of darkness to find out!

- The worst movie of all time is now a video game!
    - Homages to all of your least favourite terrible movies and games!
    - Retro-style cut-scenes telling the not-so-classic story of MANOS, with art by Matt Kap, the pixel artist from The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and Castle in the Darkness.
    - Unlockable PLAY AS TORGO mode!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/350780/

Free product keys (First come first served!):

7LDHK-VID3X-TZ5Y3
    X8NZQ-FBI6Z-FJPZ7
    H9Z7L-0DXVL-2ZHIG
    920DI-N893B-JG0T6
    7GD3L-RN88N-IDYR7

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the codes!! I always wanted to try this one. I used H9Z7L-0DXVL-2ZHIG, someone before me used 920DI-N893B-JG0T6.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oops, I just realised I put this in the wrong part. Can we move this to "Desktop Releases"?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used X8NZQ-FBI6Z-FJPZ7

Thanks for the code! I've been wanting to play this but I hate playing this style of game on a touchpad.

I don't know if it's a big deal to you, but the CTRL+Y, CTRL+P and F2 shortcuts are still operating in the game.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those don't really bother me, but I should probably take them out. I also noticed that CTRL brings up the pinch gesture simulator thing still.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I can say it's a great game. I never saw the Manos movie so I can't compare that and probably don't get any of the references.

Btw, I saw about AVGNA2, can't wait. That's one of the best games I've played in recent years. Didn't you compose the music yourself as well?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup! I did! However AVGN Adventures 2 is being done in Unity, not Fusion.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great job. Me and my friend were talking about how great the soundtrack is just the other day. It's in my opinion, the best ost alongside Killer Instinct and Shovel Knight in over a decade.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys! I could write an essay on why I switched to Unity, but long story short, I had the time to actually learn it and brush up on my C# and learn to properly program and be in full control of everything, as well as be able to easily arrange console ports.

Also, MANOS was recently in the Groupees bundle, and will be in a new bundle next month

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Congrats on your games and success!

Its cool that you could update your Fusion game one more time. Fusion is an awesome tool to get people into game development and releasing commercial projects. Too many people try to jump straight into traditional programming before they can even complete a project. Fusion removes a lot of the obstacles so people can learn the software development lifecycle. Sometimes peoples need to progress to a traditional language and that is cool with us.

Just hope when you see some wanna be game developers you might mention Fusion as a way to get into it (as you did and 1000s others have) so they don't get overwhelmed -- Seen way too many people jump in over their heads to soon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast