User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: urgent, in-app purchases not working?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Promising to hear it's working!, i actually disabled all in-app purchases in the game while the issue needs to resolved, i have just been really busy with something else and not got around to troubleshooting. So just to be clear, when you retrieve PurchasedQty( "In-App Android" ) you can get a number higher than 0 after the item is purchased? thanks

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    PurchaseQty is a number representing the actual purchased item that are not consumed.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, they show up in those test lists and consuming the purchase also works just fine.

I'm curious to know if those steps I did truly managed to solve it and it wasn't something else I did.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    yes you solve first giving time to populate the item you want to sell, sometime takes one or two days

making the testing account and all set, remember to put as draft but not publish.

so far no changes has been made by Google about this, so it should be working.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    arrgh.. my game currently crashes whenever you close the purchase dialog. (game freezes, get's a pop-up asking to close unresponsive app)

some logging from cancelled purchase:
    09-21 13:06:15.633: I/MMFRuntime(23979): Purchase finished: Result: User canceled. (Response: -10005:User cancelled), purchase: null, iD: 11
    09-21 13:06:15.640: V/WindowManager(677): Changing focus from Window{42bb3bc0 u0 com.android.vending/com.google.android.finsky.billing.lightpurchase.Ia bV3Activity} to Window{43182eb8 u0 com.gameyey.flapping/com.gameyey.flapping.Main} Callers=com.android.server.wm.WindowManagerService .handleAppTransitionReadyLocked:9395 com.android.server.wm.WindowManagerService.perform LayoutAndPlaceSurfacesLockedInner:9949 com.android.server.wm.WindowManagerService.perform LayoutAndPlaceSurfacesLockedLoop:8872 com.android.server.wm.WindowManagerService.perform LayoutAndPlaceSurfacesLocked:8814
    09-21 13:06:15.644: I/WindowManager(677): Losing focus: Window{42bb3bc0 u0 com.android.vending/com.google.android.finsky.billing.lightpurchase.Ia bV3Activity}

09-21 13:06:32.701: E/ANRManager(677): ANR in com.gameyey.flapping (com.gameyey.flapping/.Main)
    09-21 13:06:32.701: E/ANRManager(677): Reason: Input dispatching timed out (Waiting because the touched window has not finished processing the input events that were previously delivered to it.)

Good news is that i actually managed to change the entire system with secure server-to-server oath authentication, and it works. If i do a purchase - let the app crash - and then restart the app, it will list the purchase, send a request to my server with the token, i'll verify the token directly with google, send the response back to the app, then the app will consume and credit the purchase!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    see these two lines.

09-21 13:06:32.701: E/ANRManager(677): ANR in com.gameyey.flapping (com.gameyey.flapping/.Main)
    09-21 13:06:32.701: E/ANRManager(677): Reason: Input dispatching timed out (Waiting because the touched window has not finished processing the input events that were previously delivered to it.)

nothing here is from runtime, what objects are you using in this game?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's my games identifier (com.yourcompany.yourapplication/.Main)

edit1:
    I have now tested on another clean device (just did factory reset)

Same problem, uploaded log here:
    http://hungryfishgame.com/link/bug/fullcrash.txt

edit2:
    for some reason it just started working!, without any changes it now works perfectly on both my devices.. very odd

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just for confirmation in case you appreciate it: I no longer getting that "unavailable" error when I open a purchase.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, well i haven't updated yet, so the purchases will fail but i'll guess i'll have to push the update now and just hope for the best.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    let me know how it goes.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2