I make instrumental music for your games and trailers!

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • I saw we have a cool diversity of composers in our community and wanted to add my instrumental style to it! So far I've only made music for films and my own apps, but I'd like to focus more on apps/games now. Here's where you can find some of my work, including the soundtrack of my games: Please login to see this link.

I make mainly instrumental/classical, dreamy and ambience music, specialized in piano, but also some Techno or Rock if it better suits a project.

I can also make trailer-like music. Here's an example from one of my games: Please login to see this link.

In case you're interested, send me a PM, show me your project and describe in as much detail as possible what kind of music you'd like for it, its length and what you're willing to pay for it over paypal (payment will decide how much time I'll spend on it). Then we can come to an agreement and I'll get to work. Of course no payment if you don't like the result and decide to not use it!

Please login to see this link.
    (because you can)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!