User Tag List

Thread: Shake Screen with scrolling!?!?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Shake Screen with scrolling!?!?

Hello again my friends!

I have a screen shake effect that I've got it in this community (sorry to dont remember who are created it, but thank you very much anyway).

Well, it's just a object with behavior and we just need to press spacebar to shake screen and flash screen (I removed the flash effect to make the example more simple).

when the screenshake effect are activated, it just move a objects in a little randoms positions with a camera stucked in it.

The problem is, when you are scrolling the screen....the effects of shake starts ok, but it stops to follow the object during the effect.

To understand easy, just download the example below:

ShakeScreenScrolling.mfa

Just press Right or Left arrow to move the red active, then without release arrow keys, press spacebar and see that the effect will start....but will not follow the red object, and when it finishes with the shake, it will just JUMP to the red active position..

someone knows how to make this work?

I just want to shake the screen with scrolling, using a active for camera like the example, because it will be following a car in my project.

Best regards!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there paobrasil, aqui está um exemplo.
    muito facil de fazer amigo.

http://www.sparckman.com/forum/download/file.php?id=61

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey sparkman, thank you very much, but you example, the objects are moving, not the screen....I need to make this effect happens on a scrolling plataform 2d game like.....

Snail, thank you very much my friend! Now, I'm just stuck in the concept of the screen edge.....when the active it's near of the edge, the screen wont shake....I can understand this because of the limit of the frame size...then I've tried to increase the virtual width and height.....but when I do this, the camera change it positions, showing the virtual space of the frame, you know how I can figure out this?

You can see the problem below, I know that using virtual width and height, I need to fill the virtual space with my art....but I want to make the camera start showing just the "original" size of the frame, then when do the shake, shows the virtual space.....

ShakeScreenScrollingV2.mfa

Best regards

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Paobrasil, here's an example that should do the work (check the third frame).
    I'm not the original creator, so credits go to him
    Fabrizio
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello again my friends,

thank you very much Snail and faber.

Thank you for the amazing example faber!

best regards!!