User Tag List

Thread: How many you can use active objects in one frame to the PC?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question How many you can use active objects in one frame to the PC?

Hello

How many you can use the active object in the frame for a good operation of the game for the computer?

I now have 750 objects. it's a lot?
    I have a lot animated grass )

thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does the 20,000 limit include all objects such as backdrops?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not that I would ever get near that many objects. It's just good information to know.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hardcore gamers have been always been tweaking game settings
    since the DOS days, and it all comes down to resolution and how much is going on in the game.

It all depends on your video card, CPU speed and RAM --You can always tweak video cards to give you
    better performance, but for someone with very little knowledge of computer hardware it's probly best to copy snail and run a test to see how much your PC can take...or commonly known as let's benchmark.

If everything looks great on your PC, it's a good idea to test it on a slower PC.
    Check out what kind of GPU you have... so when your game comes out,
    you can tell users what the minimum requirements are.

Let's say you create a game very graphic heavy and it runs great on your CA715X 3.3GHz Intel six-core haswell-e i7 with 16GB RAM, PC, but then you export your game to a Nokia X which is only a 1.GHz processor with 512MB of RAM it runs slow.

So it's not necessarily the amount of objects but how fast your computer can process graphics.
    Example here is a simple bouncing ball test 20,000 objects bouncing on the screen and

and it barely uses 2% of my CPU power. I can still move the 8 direction object at 60 FPS no problem.
    Not to mention I had photoshop and firefox running at the sametime.

Here is the test file.
    Sparckman Bench Mark

Try it on your pc. Spacebar in case of anything.
    Hope this halps!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When my game is approaching the mark of 1,000 active objects, then fastloop not work,

fastloop must create objects to other objects
    and at ~1000 active objects it creates only partially.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much)) turned out so simple to solve this problem

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe it could be patched in a future update to set the default max number of objects to a higher number, maybe even the 20,000 limit.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, if your game would need more than 20.000 active objects in one frame, it might be better to look into scripting to use external libraries that handles them somehow. Nevertheless, it's good to know modern PC's can easely handle those thousands of objects all at once!