User Tag List

Thread: Made this really cute game called *Dzt!*

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Made this really cute game called *Dzt!*

A while ago I was doodling around and made this random drawing of a girl in a pink dress surrounded by friendly looking critters.

And I found it so cute! I just had to make a game around it you can download for free here!

You basically have to collect the candy without touching the electrical surfaces they stand on. It's quite tricky, but players told me that it has a fast learning curve. The more candy she eats, the faster she goes and the more vivid her crazy hallucinations become to distract you.

I tried to make it as attractive as possible for the player to best themselves. There's a high score of course, but you also get a nickname based on your playing style, you have a seperate score for the length of your chains, and the more you progress, the funnier and prettier the hallucinations become.

Here's a trailer, I hope some of you will enjoy it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL that's so catchy, cool concept

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great job!!! I mean this in the best way possible. My 4 year old girl would love it!!! And make me pay for it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehe thanks

But it's not going to cost anything, not even in-game purchases I made it mostly for fun and also because it probably appeals to kids, I don't like the idea of money playing a part.

(I know I know, poor business attitude)