Graphics required for Pirate Themed Platform Game

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • I am after some pirate themed graphics (sprites) for the following: (It is a side scrolling platform game)

Pirate Player (Male and Female) (Left, Right, Jump, Crouch, Die, Climb) - cartoony like
    Pirate Ship Decking (Blocks, Angled Shaped)
    Pirate Ship Crows Nest
    Pirate Ship Side Barrier
    Pirate Ship Port Hole (open/close)
    Pirate Ship Wheel (side view)
    Pirate Ship Flag (animated)
    Pirate Ship Flag Pole
    Pirate Ship Lantern (animated)
    Barrels (broken, mixed, sideways)
    Cob Webs (corner)
    Spider (NPC - all directions, etc)
    Pirate Skeleton Crew (NPC all directions, animated, etc)
    Underwater Helmet (to fit Player)

I may will be willing to pay for the graphics to have them royalty free or credit where its due on my first game.

PM me if you are interested or if you have any free graphics I can use for starters :)

Thanks,

Neil

• Thanks, I have alrteady seatched there with no luck. Think I will need seek professional help (in a manner of speaking LOL). I just really need one of my bought sprites to be amended/edited so it has a ladder climb view. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!