User Tag List

Thread: Help! which joint is the Physics -Joint object?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help! which joint is the Physics -Joint object?

so it came to my attention that Physics - joint "Type all under this one" was the only way to reliably pin two physics objects together but then I found menu options in the Physics Engine object itself but cant figure which joint used to connect two objects or how it works. can anyone tell me what type of joint the Physics - Joint object is to begin with? i thought it was a revolute joint but no luck the object doesnt stick together... I hope i can stick them together without Phizix Box2D extension and without Physics Joint built in object. its kinda weird and you also cannot manage it very well .. like you cannot tag the joint for manipulations later. Destroying it must be strange outside of its create event i mean. it doesnt even accept alterable values although it is effective for what it does i thought there must be another way to manipulate the joints. i just want to hinge two object together in physics like a helmet on a head. But it must use box2d.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    turns out, creating the joints manually through physics engine events (the one that allow the names) is only able to be done on both objects with physics enabled (for movement/static)
    and physics - joint can create a joint between two objects even if one has no physics.. if manyone can verify this would be of help
    tho it doesnt matter snce you can pretty mch control do the same thing as you can with or without...

anyone can verify this pls?