User Tag List

Thread: Chartboost Android SDK integration is not recognized in chartboost dashboard

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chartboost Android SDK integration is not recognized in chartboost dashboard

I have the chartboost v 2 installed. Recently I added chartboost to iOS with no issues.
    I'm now trying to set up chartboost for Android, but the charboost dashboard won't recognize the SDK as installed.

These are my activated permissions
    android.permission.INTERNET
    android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
    android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
    android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you using Dev 285.0 ? if so, try 284.10 for now.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got Fusion 2.5 developer build 284.10.
    Have you tried it recently? It has always worked in the past, but I upgraded the extension to v 2.0 since it supported iOS, and it doesn't work now.

Should I update the android extension to any of the beta builds? I think I have the official release, is it possible to find out what exporter version is installed?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then it should work.... now.... the events are different since most of them are not working. .. I created a thread with what was working.. for location use "" and for start of frame do like. Show chart boost location "" and have an event for when the ad is closing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, so no named locations and "Clear Preloaded Data" when closing ad.
    Is the previous version of the chartboost object still around and supported with the newest version of Fusion and the android exporter?

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have use 283.5 then... Google itself changed a lot. 285 will not work atm either.. at least not for me. And 284.10 you just need the basics to make it work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok thanks, I'll see if I can get by with 284.10 and chartboost v2 then.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me know if you need help.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Chartboost has ben working a lot in their sdk, latest version aug 5 is now using Google play service.

The object has been updated and tested, will be available shortly
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah ok, I see how that can screw things up a bit! Thanks for the info!