User Tag List

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 285.1 - Beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think they have been busy preparing Fusion 3 for upcoming GDC... and Fernando is the only dev that I've seen pretty active developing Android build.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Build 285.1 - Beta version

This situation already has 1 year and a little more in iOS.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Sorry we are all active here, only that some of us are focus in a specific products or new product (don't you guys?, are you anxious with F3?, I am), so be sure we are all working to give you a better products each day.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the frustration is coming in place with the statement in November from Yves wrapping up a few bugs.
    Then IOS is failing for Ipad Pro, Xcode 7.x (more settings and changes) and some items not working.
    Now they are working on IOS 9.3 Beta and IOS 10.x Beta... So time goes fast.

Then Google throws out there message about their security, so now things piling up, and no update is coming.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree Perry!😡

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is iOS currently a mess? I want to start converting a Windows program to iPad, which isn't gonna be a quick process, but in terrified it won't be stable due to all the iOS shifting and Clickteam having to keep up with it all. Apple makes things tricky!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is not a disaster, nor to do so, it is more I dare say that it is one of the best exporters because they go directly to Xcode.

What happens is that she has not been updated for quite some time and has problems with Xcode 7 and some reported bugs that have not been resolved.

Anders has always been the leader of the project but now is too busy with F3 and need to spend you time to resolve issues at F2.5

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I released an iOS app a few years ago and I remember it being quite a pain getting up to speed with Xcode and all that Apple required...then they changed the playing field without notice! It's that sort of upkeep I'm not looking forward to, especially with Clickteam being a necessary middleman. Not that I have any blame for them. It's not easy for me to keep up with Apple and I know Clickteam is just trying to do the same.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly dude, in this Clickteam must be very a day by the number of changes generated by Apple and is that it's work, but now it is collecting and they as a company must give support so that we can have our apps a day and we can upload them without problems to the App Store. In this moment is almost impossible to climb a game with Xcode 7, the friend Perry has some solutions but is a process tedious.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't say the exporter is a mess at all. But you also need to limit your expectations a bit and not expect support of Apple's newest bells and whistles. If your game is aiming to use pre-iOS7 features and technology, you will be fine. If you want to use Apple specific features from the iOS7 era and beyond, then you will need to manually modify your project in Xcode. One of the biggest headaches with Xcode these days is that while a lot of things are automated, sometimes they don't work. So simply restarting your Mac or Xcode will often fix failed builds. Also, each new Xcode often reorganizes the UI so finding where things are is often a headache if you haven't been in Xcode for a while. I can sympathize with Clickteam's situation entirely. They have a limited staff to work on this stuff and F3 is a big priority, I'm sure. Honestly, if F3 ships this year and has a more robust iOS exporter at launch, then all this waiting will be worth it. Fingers crossed...

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast