User Tag List

Thread: Best PMO based platform engine available?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best PMO based platform engine available?

I know PMO is the way to go for platform engines, so what I am looking for is the best engine built on this? One that has things like crouch-sliding and wall-jumping already pre-configured and ready to go? I'm sure there have been a ton of tutorials and custom mfas released over the years, so I was hoping for the most up-to-date and feature packed example available?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The PMO object does not automatically include crouch-sliding and wall-jumping, however, they are very easy to implement with PMO. In my opinion PMO is not only the easiest, but most reliable method to implementing platform movements. I've used customer built engines that were just as good, but PMO makes it faster and more condensed.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I'm aware of PMO's strengths, that's why I asked what the best examples were of using PMO, adding these things and generally fleshing it out into a full platform engine.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My apologies, I misread your question. I'm not sure of any games that use the PMO, I can only speculate.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, I'm looking for good engines that have been built using PMO, extending it's capabilities to add other features, not a game.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, what's the most full featured platform engine that uses PMO currently?