User Tag List

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocket Mash: A game where you shoot rockets.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see. Well, I've gotta say, the graphics are really starting to shape up now, especially if that title art is any indication.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just want to remind you that you haven't updated your GameJolt page in ages:

http://gamejolt.com/games/rocket-mash/93337

Next time you get a chance, you may want to fix that.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happygreenfrog - I forgot that page existed... I remember I was gonna delete that page because game jolt requires all games to be free. Well now that I am reminded, I better delete it. Thanks for the reminder.

Game Update

School... so much school...
    When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. That's exactly what I am doing right now. My schedule is composed of many short bursts of time rather than rare large bursts of time. In these short amounts of time, I practice drawing and animating. Hopefully this practice will serve me well when I actually do the work. The time I have helps me brainstorm concepts and ideas too.

I know it's taking a while, but I am not giving up on this project. Although it doesn't seem like it, "The Big Paradigm Shift Update" is definitely more than half way through. Stuff like designing levels, dialogue, and characters are the big issue. Hopefully, this update is the one that will impress people the most. It is HUMONGOUS.

One last thing to announce is an OST. Take a listen... https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_m...ew?usp=sharing

See you hopefully soon.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GameJolt no longer requires all games to be free. There's an option to sell games now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to know. Maybe I'll make another GameJolt page when the game is finished. Maintaining multiple websites about your game is a HUGE hassle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey. Just wanted to state that I am indeed working on the game. This time I have a screenshot.

Untitled.jpg

Sorry for the short update. I am very busy at the moment.

There is one last thing to mention though. In honor of the Cubs' recent victory, I will be placing a VERY special easter egg within the game soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    imagehosting
    http://kimchy101.weebly.com/blog.html

Side note: Just wanted to say that the OST is turning out better than expected.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope you will finish your game ! Keep the good work !

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you lost your work - take it as a lesson and make regular backups. These ideally need to be somewhere not on your machine.

One easy way out from doing this is to make a dropbox account, and work on your project from inside the dropbox. Dropbox will save backups of your deleted files for the past X (30?) amount of days on a free account, this means you don't need to remember to make the backup - or do anything about it, just let dropbox deal with it automatically, then you can just re-download a file you lose.

Always backup your work! And always make multiple versions of your file when you do big changes incase you need to go back to a previous build.

Most of us have been there at some point -and it teaches you to always backup your work :P

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast