User Tag List

Thread: Wanting a Partner to develop with.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wanting a Partner to develop with.

I am 14yrs old and im looking for someone to co dev with around the same age as me, i am a newcomer and i dont know much about it,
    I would prefer if you were a newcomer as we would be in the same boat and we wouldn't confuse each other.

-Requirements-
    12-16yrs old
    Doesn't know that much about Fusion 2.5
    Has Skype
    Isn't a

If u are this then add me on steam: RouzCS (it seems i cant post links)
    or Skype: buistboy12

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might have some luck in the community forums and not the support forums. Try "Paid Design & Development Requests"

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would meet all of those requirements, except for the second one (I've been using Clickteam products for years, and was one of the beta-testers for CF2.5 at that, meaning I definitely don't qualify because of that), and, well, I have no idea about whether or not the fourth one would disqualify me just as much (if not more than) the second one, but, well, the fourth one seems to be lacking a word or two, so I can't tell. Well, I'm pretty sure that me and you aren't the only people in that age range on the forums, so I wish you luck with finding someone!

I'm guessing that you can't post links because of being a new member, so as to prevent spammers from posting links. One thing that will probably make a difference is registering your copy of CF2.5 (if you aren't using the free version), which can be done here: http://community.clickteam.com/passport

Clarifying that fourth requirement would probably be a good idea, so people can know what in the world that last requirement is.

Lastly, welcome to the forums!

EDIT: Oh, and Ziplock, you can't post in the community forums without products registered, so he can't post there, at least not yet.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, I'm probably a

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply, Add me on skype, maybe u could answer alot of the questions i have

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply maybe u could answer alot of the questions i have, add me on skype

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who, me? Would need to ask permission from my parents first, but if I do get permission, I don't see why not (then again, it's rather late right now where I am, so maybe I just can't think about reasons to not do so because of that)...