User Tag List

Thread: Sounds not playing over each other on Android.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds not playing over each other on Android.

Hey guys!

So, im adding SFX and Music to my game now but im having some problems on small samples not playing over each other.

Im playing music using channel 2 and the music works just fine, no complains here. But when I set an event to play a WAV sample it wont play if there is another small sample playing.

for example: If I jump the game will play the jump effect, but if I attack while the effect is still playing it wont play the Attack SFX.

It only happens on android, not on PC, and i really do not want to make the sfx cut the one that was playing before by unchecking the uninterruptable checkbox. And yes, Multi-samples is checked on my properties.

is there anyway around it?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are you playing the sounds on specific channels? I've had problems in the past when I define a sound to play on a specific channel eg Jump on Channel #4 and Shoot on Channel #5, if I just let Fusion handle it automatically it works fine.. so it could be a bug with the Android runtimes control over channels.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just made it work in the most tricky way possible, i set the sample to choose a random channel and play the sample and it works, but i really dont want to use that =(

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have you tried just not selecting a channel at all?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, i did that but still the same problem =(

Well, I found a neat way around it, its sketchy but it works.