User Tag List

Thread: Webiste integration questions, thanks.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Webiste integration questions, thanks.

Hi all. I have click team standard but am thinking about getting the HTML5 export module if it fits my requirements. I want to know if i can link button clicks (actions) from my standard website to functions and events within the clickteam application. I figure for this to happen the clickteam application would need to be inbedded into my site, is this possible? From what i gather there are two possible ways of web integration the first being to inbed the application into an exisiting website (my question) and the second being a stand alone appplication which runs directly from the server as mentioned in the helpfiles on the extension page. Thanks for your time on this my knowledge is pretty basic.

IO

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You sure can, the HTML5 object allows you to read the parameters of the URL (after the '?' mark), for example:
    http://example.com/mycreation.html?something

You can set up events so the String Tokenizer (or Right$() expression) splits up the URL and reads the text after the question mark (?) to do a specific action.

As for the second question - You can run it however you like. There's 3 important pieces of code that make up the runtime (I recently noted on this post), or you can modify the generated index.html file as you please. (Make sure the "Generate index.html" option is unchecked to avoid Fusion overwriting any changes)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Ih37 your answer is really helpful.