User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Why am I getting tons of errors when I Build my app?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why am I getting tons of errors when I Build my app?

Hi, I get tons of errors when I try to build my app as seen in this image: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vsv637kwqk...80318.jpg?dl=0

It has never done this before just today when I try to run my app this happens.
    Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Thanks in Advance!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could it have something to do with IOS9 being released? Sometimes new updates need minor fixes.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no idea spent half of today trying to figure it out. Couldn't figure out what was wrong.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know about missing a 'super call, but I had your last error back in June and Anders posted an answer how to fix it in bug box:

Updated by Anders Riggelsen

This happens when you accept XCode changing the settings of the XCode project after upgrading to the beta version. (Xcode 7)

Apple wants to push this option for future optimization efforts on the app store. Our iOS runtime keeps more backwards compatibility than Apple seems to care about so they simply let the build fail.

You can fix this by changing the deployment target of the runtime in the XCode project property settings to iOS6 or 7 depending on what your target audience is.

Here is the forum thread regarding -fembed-bitcode unsupported prior to iOS 6:

http://community.clickteam.com/threads/92691-Xcode-beta-7-Build-Failed-fembed-bitcode-unsupported-prior-to-iOS-6?highlight=fembed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried to build as Final XCode project as sejected here: http://community.clickteam.com/threads/89779-iOS-exporter-with-Yosemite-quot-Failed-to-load-project-quot?p=647890#post647890
    But I still get this error and have no idea how to fix it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/synfm5mqda...61529.jpg?dl=0
    I hope someone knows how to fix this error.
    Thanks in advance!

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's supposed to happen, it doesn't matter, it should build anyway.

If it doesn't build, please upload your MFA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I try to run on my iPhone but it wont work with that error I showed you above.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you need to turn off the bitcode under the build settings.

I posted in http://community.clickteam.com/threads/94432-Chartboost-broke-with-IOS-9-and-Xcode-7

then it will build...

except it won't upload to the appstore due to other issues... see http://community.clickteam.com/threads/94433-Errors-with-Xcode-7-Multitasking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That worked for that error but now I am getting this error when the app try's to open up: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q3cqsuuiwp...24212.jpg?dl=0

Do you know how to fix this?
    Should I just downgrade my XCode?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    never had that error before.....
    Try doing a Clean App.. under one of the dropdowns.

With OS 10.11 you Cannot downgrade to Xcode 6.
    Your stuck with 10.11 and Xcode 7

unless you have a VM, then use IOS 10.10 with Xcode 6..
    That's how i do it for now.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast