User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pixel art is a little blury in fullscreen mode

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pixel art is a little blury in fullscreen mode

Hi

My new game is full pixel art . Everything is Ok in normal play . But in full screen I have a little blur that actually I don't want it .I tested in D3D and Standard mode and I tested it with "fit inside with black bar" too as problem was same. What can I do?

My resolution is : 1280X720

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey MEHRDAD, try turn off anti aliasing when resizing.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey J3ssem , It's turn it off as default .Please notice this anti aliasing is 'a little'. You can test it very simple with any resolution. Without full screen is clear complete and with it have some blur.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How are you doing full screen? if the pixel aspect ratio is off even a tiny bit, it will blur.. can you reproduce your settings in a simple example MFA?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At that resolution you're only going to achieve "pixel-perfect" full screen on monitors with a native resolution of 2560 x 1440.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @DaveC
    It's very easy and I don't think to need any example.you can try it too. Aspect ratio is on and I changed tolerance but I have blur too.BUT in only one situation when I turn off full screen and turn on 'resize display to fill window size' And click maximize window screen and I haven't any blur anymore.

@BEARFACE
    Sorry I don't understand what's your mean.So If I use 640X360 I haven't blur for monitors with native 1280X720.correct? While I tested it and I had blur.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try the ultimate full screen object.

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mobichan you are faster than me Yep ultimate full screen object will slove your problem but it don't work with Nvidia gforce 310M series.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have a frame size of 1280 x 720 and a monitor resolution of 1920 x 1080 for example, each pixel in your frame would translate to 1,5 x 1,5 pixels on the screen. The monitor can't draw half a pixel, so the output becomes interpolated which results in a slightly blurry image. If the monitor resolution was 2560 x 1440, each pixel in the frame would be shown as 2 x 2 pixels on screen and the image would appear sharper.

The others suggest the Ultimate Fullscreen Object, and I agree that's it's probably your best bet, but it won't let you upsize your frame to every screen resolution without losing some sharpness.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If its so easy why wouldn't you take 30 seconds to put up a file so people don't have to guess what settings / method you're using? my pixel art games have no full screen blurring.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast