Hey everyone! Lantana Games' latest project, Mondrian - Abstraction in Beauty, has launched on Steam, IndieGameStand, and itch.io. This is a full-circle block breaking game with an educational focus on videogame art history. The regular version costs $6.99, or you can get the Deluxe Edition with soundtrack for $9.99. However, if you get the game at IndieGameStand, you can use the coupon code IGS-SEP25 to get 25% off your entire order! No, they didn't pay me to say that, I just know it's good PR to share coupon codes.

https://youtu.be/u4JfvVeYcI4

This has been a passion project for the team and a really fun time to make. It would be fantastic to have the support of the Clickteam community, as we are an unfunded studio looking to give students opportunities in the video game industry. We're out to make games that make people smile, and really feel like Mondrian does just that.

It's also worth noting that this is a VERY accessible game, with tons of gameplay options to customize the game to your liking. Everything from game speed and difficulty to special effects and level layout settings can be adjusted. Special attention has also been taken to make the game motor-disabled, color-blind and actual-blind friendly from the start, with attention paid to EXTREMELY simple controls that all work simultaneously, stereo sound and smart use of sound frequency levels based on object positioning, as well as color schemes and an interface with no color-conflicting elements. So if you happen to be disabled, this is a game you might really enjoy.

Alright, that is all from me. Please buy the game and help support a studio that wants to help make the game industry a great place for everyone.

mondrian1.jpgmondrian2.jpgmondrian3.jpgmondrian4.jpgmondrian5.jpg