Platinum selling orginal cult game idea

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • I'm looking for a team that would like to be part of something really original. I'm a film maker and concentrating heavily on filming high quality 32 direction 4k sprites and scripting live action cutscenes. It really will be the ultimate 2d game. Once the engine is done I'm hoping to have a demo finished very soon ready to secure investment.
    The engine is very simple! and it is the sprites that will work there magic so it should be easy for someone to set up.

I'm looking for people who are fully competent with creating pseudo 3d dungeon generator games like the ""procedural dungeon generation" example but faster like sonic... Well maybe not that fast. Possibly also mode7ex or raycasting.

Send me a direct message if you are interested and I can send the detailed brief for the engine. I reckon it would only take a small amount of work in the spare time to get the engine running then after investment you can have an option join the team!

• Yes. It is literally a simple engine. Just with big image files. I need an engine that has snap grid based but every tile is linked to a specific frame in an animation. So tile 1 = Animation frame 1 and tile 2 = Animation frame 2 etc. Could anybody help with this?

• I think it can. Forget about mode7 or ray casting then. I have done some tests with some very high video sprite files in fusion and it seems fine. Some of sprites have blurry less resolution images replacing frames in the middle of movements, like some compression software to save memory. Some sprites also have a low frame rate. With a powerful enough computer you should be able to run these easily. Also the sprites are 4k, I can downsize them to smaller resolutions before I import them.

• Piscesdreams is right. Fusion is not a good choice for doing a game at 4k resolution. You would need to code an engine from scratch, most likely. And it is doubtful there is much of a market right now for PC's that can handle 4k 2D sprite based games.

Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!