User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ninjumpsu - Retro Ninja Action!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ninjumpsu - Retro Ninja Action!

NINJUMPSU

Here is some early-ish footage of my upcoming iOS/Android game - Ninjumpsu! - The controls are simple, tap to jump, tap again to double jump, tap while sliding on a wall to wall jump.

Most of the coding has been completed, now it's just a matter of finishing off tile-sets and creating levels (the theme/tile set will change every 4 levels), plus a few extra hazards/enemy behaviors. I'm aiming for 32 levels at launch, if there is enough interest I will make more in the future.

I'm dedicated to releasing this before the end of the year, not too long now until I finally finish a game, woo!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome Dave, looks like a lot of fun.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking good! Can't wait to play it. Do you have a hard set release date or just before the end of the year?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks like a winner. Any chance you have an endless mode? It seems like the kind of game that could go that direction by simply piecing existing levels together. Also, a word of advice: don't release it in November or December unless you have a guarantee of a feature on either appstore. Those months generally get flooded by the big publishers with sales and new product with heavy marketing so small titles get lost. January or February are actually great times to release because you have the crop of new phone owners (from Christmas) with gift cards waiting to be spent. Good Luck!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I was expecting to hear this sound when completing a stage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtQbmtHe9lo

Game looks great! It's something I would definitely play on my iPhone.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks great, congrats

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That looks like it's gonna be a very addictive game

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey DaveC, congratulations! Your game looks great I'll put it in my device for sure.

Clicker Fusion 2.5iOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks awesome. Any chance of a Flash demo or something?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks everyone for the positive words! It helps! haha I think my future mobile games will be procedurally generated levels so I don't have to torment myself designing levels.. I guess there's a reason endless runners etc. are so plentiful and hand crafted platformers so scarce these days.

Mobichan - that is great advice, I think I'll push back the launch to late January/Early February now. It would be kinda devastating if I release it and it instantly gets overshadowed and fades into obscurity.. but it's a reality I'm ready for >_<

SolarB - I was going to post a flash build but Flash is not multi touch friendly, it would only take a few minor tweaks to replace the inputs (5 minutes of work) but I haven't managed to bother with that yet, when I have more levels (and a better balanced difficulty curve) I will for sure!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast