User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: SETUP Android SDK/ JAVA JDK - How to export to android - Tutorial

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It always did.. you "Ant" checking is just an issue with Android Studio, and not properly installed/ setup in Fusion. I use both and no issues here for 2 years now

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, we JUST must keep 2 android-sdk's...

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexexhowl View Post
    yeah, we JUST must keep 2 android-sdk's...
    Like which one? I only have 1. I removed 28 since it will not work properly otherwise

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Like which one? I only have 1. I removed 28 since it will not work properly otherwise
    well, i'm a steam version user @Perry , and i'm using custom android-sdk since (dunno, since i bought ctf? maybe)
    since that post -> https://community.clickteam.com/threads/101342-Users-that-cannot-build-with-Android-Studio-(ant-build-xml-error)
    oh yeah, i've tried to switch official sdk witch is comes with android studio and grabbed that ant-error again.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The latest versions require new api's etc.. no more old ones needed.
    Custom SDK....
    Use the official SDK that you download with the SDK manager. Don't point to the Android Studio.. that ain't gonna work

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The latest versions require new api's etc.. no more old ones needed.
    Custom SDK....
    Use the official SDK that you download with the SDK manager. Don't point to the Android Studio.. that ain't gonna work
    i can't use Google-sdk because it gives me ant folder error:
    Buildfile: C:\Users\alexandr\AppData\Local\Temp\AndEFC9.tmp\b uild.xml

BUILD FAILED
    C:\Users\alexandr\AppData\Local\Temp\AndEFC9.tmp\b uild.xml:84: Cannot find C:\Users\alexandr\AppData\Local\Android\studio-sdk\tools\ant\build.xml imported from C:\Users\alexandr\AppData\Local\Temp\AndEFC9.tmp\b uild.xml

Total time: 0 seconds
    only way to handle with it by using that thread -> https://community.clickteam.com/threads/101342-Users-that-cannot-build-with-Android-Studio-(ant-build-xml-error)

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is the original SDK .. I posted it. it IS the google SDK. so nothing custom.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is the original SDK .. I posted it. it IS the google SDK. so nothing custom.
    sware to us, it's doing nothing unlegal like spying us.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone update us as of July 2018 what needs installed on 64 Bit Windows?

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Can someone update us as of July 2018 what needs installed on 64 Bit Windows?
    I use
    jdk-8u171-windows-i586.exe and jre-8u171-windows-i586.exe

install the SDK's within and you are all set

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast