User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How do you generate a Facebook Key Hash for Facebook Object?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation How do you generate a Facebook Key Hash for Facebook Object?

On www.developers.facebook.com it says you should type this command:

keytool -exportcert -alias androiddebugkey -keystore %HOMEPATH%\.android\debug.keystore | openssl sha1 -binary | openssl base64

sooo... I typed that in under RUN from the start menu and in the Command Prompt... nothing...

Apparently without a Key Hash I cannot get this Facebook Object to work... anyone have any success? I need guidance... "Challenging your friends" is a selling point for my app.

Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't follow the link because I'm at work.. but presumably if Facebook offers some kind of command line tool.. you'd need to navigate to where it is on your computer within CMD first..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm, I will try to do more research... I'm not familiar with Key Hashing. This is the LAST thing I need to add to my game. So eager... lol.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never used the object, but going by this thread - http://community.clickteam.com/threads/91555-problem-with-key-hashes-abd-facebook?highlight=FACEBOOK+KEY+HASH

it sounds like you can generate the key from within fusion runtime.. maybe drop an empty string object into your frame, then in the event editor look for any expressions related to the facebook object.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Shahar Barsheshet on this forum:

http://www.stackoverflow.com/questio...d-facebook-app

has an program he wrote to help. I was able to get one hash, the first one... the Development Key Has by pointing his program to the default location of C:\Users\robotica\.android\debug.keystore.

But for some reason when trying to get the release key hash it comes out identical even though I pointed it to my key that I generated with Danny's Keystore Generator tool... not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Dave. Per that thread Fernando stated there is a get AppHashkey function in the object. I have V2 and it's up to date... but I do not see such function in the expressions.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What happens if in the event editor if for example:

Start of Frame ---- then under the string object select "Change Alterable String" (or something similar) and then in the expression editor you right click on the Facebook object, what expressions can you pull from that?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Robotica, you should wait : Fernando said that i will try soon to correct his extension Facebook X (FB had change his SDK). So before spend time, make sure that the extension work correctly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
    What happens if in the event editor if for example:

Start of Frame ---- then under the string object select "Change Alterable String" (or something similar) and then in the expression editor you right click on the Facebook object, what expressions can you pull from that?
    Oh wow, there it is! GetAppKeyHash$( "Facebook X v2" ).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmmm, here's the thing...I got it to show the key hash of my device... I actually found that earlier... but it said it was not part of facebook approved key hashes... so I did add it on developers.facebook.com page. Still no luck though... now it just crashes when the "Do Log In" event is launched. haha. I need this to work. So sad!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast