Update for Install Creator :
Standard Version (English)
Pro Version (English)
Standard Version (French)
Pro Version (French)
- Fix: when you create an installer with the wizard, change the language and select files to view or run in the end page, some texts of the end page could be in the original language.
- Fix: the Next button in the Choose Directory page is now changed to Start if the Confirmation page is hidden.
- New: when you press CTRL when you click on a source directory, all the files of this directory are selected in the Files list.
- New: macros now work in the SubKey field when you add a registry key in the Install Info tab
- New: .NET Framework 4.5 has been added to the list of versions of .NET Framework to detect.
- New: if you define shortcut options for a file that has the "Do not install but create directory" option, IC will create a shortcut to the created directory.
- New: on 64-bit machines you can install keys to the 64-bit HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software folder by replacing Software by Software64 in the key name. These keys will be accessible by your 64-bit applications. Note: if you want to install your 64-bit applications to the 64-bit Program Files folder, just use the #Program Files (x64)# macro.
Link to build #43