User Tag List

Thread: Will Unity Ads or some other ad service be ported to Fusion?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Will Unity Ads or some other ad service be ported to Fusion?

Chartboost is ported to Fusion and that is great, but I wonder if there is any plans on porting some other service like Unity Ads etc? Or some network that can auto fill from different providers? I am getting more and more worried of getting behind after talking to different mobile publisher that all say that rewarded videos is more and more the future compared to inapps etc.

Right now I have rewarded videos from Chartboost in my game but they seem to almost never be available so there is a lot of loss of revenue there. Just now I am having my game open and waiting for a rewarded video to be available, so far none has been available and I have had it open for over an hour (on android, ios I got some). Meanwile I tried another android app with Unity ads and I have been watching rewarded video after rewarded video for about ten times now in a row and they never seem to run out.

While Chartboost is great with interstitials etc and very good eCPM, it feels very limiting to only really have 1 choice.
    From what I have heard the Unity ad API should be very simple, is there any change it could be ported to iOS and Android? (Or maybe even better some network that can autofill with different providers as they are available so you never run out)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed, i am doing this on my own: http://community.clickteam.com/threads/94448-Supersonic-ads-and-mediation-extension-in-development!-could-use-some-help

I haven't tested unityads yet, but it should be supported. I tested adcolony, vungle, and applovin on iOS and they all work perfectly. I barely made any extensions so it's a bit hit and miss, it needs some manual work after exporting and the android version is a disaster so far.

I would definitely not mind competition from more experienced extension developers!, or even better, an official clickteam extension to do this!

Cool if you use my referral url to register for supersonic tho: http://mbsy.co/cPdzJ
    I tried sending you an alpha version of the extension Outcast, if anyone else is interested, pm me =)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i ask the most important unity publicity plugins (stan assets) to make a fusion version 3 months ago. they said "no"...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftWarewolf View Post
    Agreed, i am doing this on my own: http://community.clickteam.com/threads/94448-Supersonic-ads-and-mediation-extension-in-development!-could-use-some-help

I haven't tested unityads yet, but it should be supported. I tested adcolony, vungle, and applovin on iOS and they all work perfectly. I barely made any extensions so it's a bit hit and miss, it needs some manual work after exporting and the android version is a disaster so far.

I would definitely not mind competition from more experienced extension developers!, or even better, an official clickteam extension to do this!

Cool if you use my referral url to register for supersonic tho: http://mbsy.co/cPdzJ
    I tried sending you an alpha version of the extension Outcast, if anyone else is interested, pm me =)
    That is nice! I have registered with the link you gave me! Not totally sure how to implement it though, especially if you want to use multiple ad services to for example check if a rewarded video or interstitial is available for Chartboost, and if not check the next network (supersonic). Do you have some example on this or a step by step guide on how to do it? Btw, how do you mean you could also use it for unity ads? Is supersonic a service like Chartboost, or is it in fact a service that provide ads from different sources?

To bad Android does not work since that seems to be the one where I don't get any rewarded videos at all :/ I have had my app open now on two different devices for 4 hours now and so far no rewarded video have been available. Meanwhile in the other android app (Hillclimb racing) I can watch an endless supply of rewarded videos.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Supersonic is both a service similar to Chartboost and also a mediator that supports rewarded video ads from 7 other top ad networks.
    To implement unity video ads, all you have to do is drop 3 files in your xcode project, and set it up on the dashboard(s).
    They have exact guides on each network like this: http://developers.supersonic.com/hc/...egration-Guide

You could start by dropping all 7 network adapters in the fusion exported xcode project, and just turn them on or off remotely later. Might bloat your project tho, so maybe pick 2 or 3 that you might be interested in. If you want to also use chartboost interstitials like normal, don't use a mediator for chartboost, just use the extension. Supersonic only supports rewarded videos from other networks.

In fusion simply initiate once with the supersonic app key, and use the "showRewardedVideo" action on my extension, it will fetch a video from whichever ad network is available and it should prioritize automatically to the highest paying network. (you'll give supersonic API access to the other ad networks, so it can dynamically use data such as eCPM from your other accounts)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds super great SoftWarewolf! I guess there is no way to check highest eCPM between what is available from Supersonic and Chartboost at runtime with using both runtimes? Not that big a deal, but wanted to ask all the same!

Is there any chance to get this working for Android? It seems on Android I always run out of rewarded videos, I have had my app running for days but I have not got a single rewarded video available to me :/ I can see that they are working though in my Chartboost stats since other people sometimes get them and I get revenue from them, it is just that I figure that revenue could be 10 times higher if videos where actually always available.

Will try to get this implemented and tested in iOS now!