User Tag List

Thread: Help me an easy way to compare 2 alterable values between 2 "same" objects

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help me an easy way to compare 2 alterable values between 2 "same" objects

My mini game have 9 objects that be created by "Create object" action. When user click on a red square, its become green.
    Now i want to make this rule: when a column have 3 green squares, this column will be destroy.
    I try some way to compare the, "ColumnID", "RowID", and "ColorID" alterable values of each square but its hard to compare
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Here's an idea on how to do that:
    Select Square (10-10-2015)_1.mfa

when a column is full, squares will be rotated by 45 degrees

I've not commented the thing so feel free to ask if any doubt

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think i must find some tutorials about For Each loop now its seem powerful with your example

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're looking for a very good tutorial about it :
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...&insideModal=1

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I added to schrodinger example and Made some changes to how the squares get created. These are some methods I use often when creating games that require grids of objects, etc.
    It's not commented and may be abit much if you don't understand Fastloops and don't have a good grasp of CTF but you can see the different results you can get by setting the Global Values and Strings to achieve the listed items below.

Global Values:
    1.Column_Count = Set this value to the amount of Columns you want created
    2.Row_Count = Set this value to the amount of Rows you want created
    3.SquareX_Start = **Set this value to where you want your first square created (the X position) This value will be over written if you set the Global String:Center_Squares to "yes" (See *)
    4.SquareY_Start = **Set this value to where you want your first square created (the y position) This value will be over written if you set the Global String:Center_Squares to "yes" (See *)
    5.Square_Padding = Set this value to the amount of padding you want between the squares (in pixels)
    6.ColumnID_Count = DONOT enter a value here - This value is used by the engine to set each square's Alterable Value: Column_ID to the column it is in.
    7.RowID_Count = DONOT enter a value here - This value is used by the engine to set each square's Alterable Value: Row_ID to the row it is in.
    8.count_results = DONOT enter a value here - This value is used by the engine in the fastloop to check for squares in the same cloumn that get clicked on (made by schrodinger with a couple changes I made to it)
    9.Square_Size = DONOT enter a value here - This value is determined by the overall size of the square and is set at runtime then used in the code when creating the squares

Global Strings:
    1.Center_Squares = *Set this to "yes" to have all the squares centered in the frame (regardless of how many squares you have or the size of the frame)
    Set this to "" (or anything other than "yes") to manually set the starting position (x,y) of the first square created (top left) by setting the values in the Global Values: SquareX_Start & SquareY_Start (respectively)(see **)

Note: I unchecked the "Create at start" in the squares RunTime Properties As I needed to create one at start to set the Global Value: Square_Size
    Attached files Attached files

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks you all for useful example i need more practice about loops now