User Tag List

Thread: Chartboost-Prefix.pch.pch not found when adding Chartboost iOS framework in Xcode 7?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chartboost-Prefix.pch.pch not found when adding Chartboost iOS framework in Xcode 7?

Tried asking ChartBoost customer support, but as a third party thing, they said I've gotta ask around here. I'm gonna basically copy most of my email to them.

I've been trying for the past day or so to add Chartboost to an iOS version of a game I am working on alongside someone else. Chartboost is working good, if slow, for the Android exporter, so we wanted to see how smoothly it'd run in the iOS version... but Xcode has issues when he tries to build on his Mac after adding the framework, with it complaining about things such as "Chartboost-Prefix.pch.pch" and UIView. The end result is a game that seemingly runs with nothing displayed on screen but the launch image, the game music and menus appear to work behind it somewhat, until getting stuck themselves.

Is there any sort of super modern current tutorial for getting ChartBoost working right in Xcode 7, latest Fusion 2.5 version, etc?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope it isn't too much of a problem to double post here, but I would like to say that I have figured out how to fix the pch.pch issue by just having my Mac pal adjust the setting tied to those.

HOWEVER I have a different issue. ChartBoost ads won't appear, and it seems Xcode shows the error "Chartboost Integration Warning: startWithAppId:appSignature:delegate must be called before +[Chartboost cacheInterstitial:]" when it tries. Using Xcode 7 and the very latest ChartBoost framework.