User Tag List

Thread: Asteroids Atari simple spacecraft movement remake.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asteroids Atari simple spacecraft movement remake.

After watching the Atari Game Over documentary, I decided to share my simple remake of Asteroids in the community Clickteam

Many people, despised this game because it was too intricate for spacecraft's movement! The purpose of my remake was to do it more simple to play, using eight directions spacecraft's movement .
    In zip package that I shared, there is also editable file, so that users more geeks and lovers of classic remake (we really few) can change the movement of the ship as the original.
    I did not put my name in application, because this is not innovation, and especially since the idea will always belong to the legendary Atari of Nolan Bushnell.
    And if that will be noticed by the legendary programmer, they can never appreciate it!
    As usual I have shared it for exchange of knowledge!

ASTEROIDS_FLYER.jpg

Download here!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I really like your remakes daryuss!

Asteroids is a game I had fun playing some twenty years ago in maybe a shareware/freeware PC version,
    so it's nice having chance to play a Fusion-made original version.

Great job!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ schrodinger and aenver
    Thank you forvalued my little work.

Meanwhile Asteroids there! In the edited version as well as you can change the Movement of the spaceship, from the properties of the active object (space ship movement (if you do so, however, you also need to remove anything from the set of events "spaceship movement" in the code, because I used the movement bouncing ball).

For graphics you can edit "spaceship" active object, edit the right direction and draw a simple triangle directed to the right, put the property "automatic rotation -> enabled", and so on for the other sprites, as you want.

PS: only missing player 2, you should clone the frame "player screen", put a value alterable "player 2", and another counter! For the top score of Chris Burrows, I think you do not need to put a different value alterable. Those who succeed had to do, share it, thanks.

Excuse to all my bad English.