Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I love fusion!!! :d

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love fusion!!! :d

Maybe there is a better area for these kind of posts but I just want to say it...I love fusion For so long, i've always wanted to do my own RPG and now I have been working on my game for over 6 months (Nothing I have posted about before...I cancelled all those ideas for the one I'm doing now) I have never worked with so much passion on a project before and this WILL be finished but it's gonna take time...and it took a few tries before I exactly found my style!All thanks to Fusion!!! Thank you Clickteam for everything!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "We're glad you took 5 years to make your decision to find out if you liked the engine" No need for downputting comments...kind of kills it for me...just wanted to spread some joy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ignore him

It's great that you've found the tool to realize your dream

Looking forward to seeing your work

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I am Thank you! I will post about it very soon. I don't know why I'm holding it in. Maybe I want to have more "flesh on the bones" first so people won't think "Oh it's that SOB again who never finishes a project but posts all about them" haha. I can say at least that it's open world(As open as I can make it...not skyrim open but still,you can choose to go where ever you want in this isometric 2d world),postapocalyptic and depressing hehe. You have lots of choices. You can kill any NPC,get good or bad karma,craft items and potions...I already included a fishing minigame (Button mash deluxe) etc. yeah I hope it will be appreciated.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownzilla View Post
    "We're glad you took 5 years to make your decision to find out if you liked the engine" No need for downputting comments...kind of kills it for me...just wanted to spread some joy
    Never meant for it to be downputting, sorry m8.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess it's better to take 5 years to decide you really like something rather than give up on the software after 5 days without ever giving it a real chance!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took me a few months of futzing with the free version to decide it'll work for me. No worries about taking so long. Got my own ATB style RPG goin already so I can certaily understand how you're feeling.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Allright then stevenA all is good :-) taking time to learn an engine is important of course. Ah you know the feeling dengarde :-D

Clicker Fusion 2.5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, I'm with ya KZ. Wait till you have more flesh on the bones. Nothing like showing something that isn't fully done and getting negative feedback because so many things don't work or are buggy. Just keep at it and release a beta in a year or so, remember a good game takes patience.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're not alone. I'm still learning Clickteam Fusion at slow speed.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast