User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Help please, the sound does not work when I export apk to Android

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    can you provide me with a small mfa only with the bombs impact and the sound to test here, please small is better for me to look at it.

thanks in advance.

=================================

in this link you may find that the problem with preload sound and thing only get worse for some devices, please check

http://superpowered.com/latency#table

I will take a look of this sound engine to see if we can match with the android runtime, but the problem is that won't work on 2.3.4 to below
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure
    couldnt reproduce this in a new App, so i stipped down the App where the issue was ocurring instead.

- Fram1 ( PlayNewSample method ) plays a new Sample on each impact, and has the lag
    - Fram2 ( SingleSample method ) plays ony 1 Sample but repositions it to simulate it being played again
    ( Click Mosue/ Tap screen to restart. Just rearrange the Frames when you want to test the other Frame. )

There is actually a noticable pause in the Windows runtime as well, but its much more prominent when actually ran on a Device.

In Frame1, 5 samples play at the same time ( in a ForEach loop ) ant this seems to cause a nicable slowdown/ pause.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...oSlowdown5.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please send an example mfa file for android because i am no able to listen music in android(i can hear music while playing file in windows but not able to listen in android)

let me tell you what i have did- i just go to music option and - sample-play and loop music over a specific channel- then i select the ogg(also tried wav file) music file but i am unable to listen music (actually i make it in a way that when someone touch an object in game (in android ) then music will play.

please fernando you please reply because i am sending you messages from long time but didn't get any reply.

so please help me to able to listen music in android .

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Sorry PM is reserved for interact over specific issues, your question doesn't need to be address to me, anyone can help you, all users in this forums are really great helpers and can provide you with full ideas.

BUT you are using an old thread from 2016, why?

and what is that you ask me for sorry, what is what you need can you be more specific.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7