User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Updated Tutorial for Chartboost

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    xcode 6.4 - currently installing 7.1
    Fusion Developer - Steam version - 284.1
    My chartboost object is named ChartBoost v2
    Thx Perry. I really appreciate it!

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update to 285.x

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's why you don't see it

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit: Have installed the beta (285.1) of Fusion now (Non Steam Version) - What am i supposed to see now?
    Anyway I will try the export process tomorrow - its night here in Austria Have a good one and thx!

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should see a section for ios and android under the properties and you don't need to do all the other steps. Only adding the framework into the framework folder and check copy the files if needed.. that works for me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - I have updated both Steam & Standalone versions to 285.1. The steam version includes Chartboost v2 version - the standalone (for whatever reason) does not. So I used the Steam version again.
    - Chartboost v2 includes Android and Ios ID & AppSignature Options.
    - I did everything as you suggested - selected "copy the files needed"...
    - Tried to build - same build error:
    CRunChartboost.h – Chartboost/CBNewsfeed.h file not found

- Newest version of Xcode 7.1 (but also had the error at 6.4)
    Here is my mfa again: www.ilikescifi.com/ChartboostSimple.zip that should be ok right?

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's working fine for me.. no Errors
    What Chartboost version are you using?

This is the version I am using, and works great... I just drop the framework icon from Chartboost onto my Framework folder in Xcode, and compile it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tkezsg4tyb...stnew.zip?dl=0

If it still fails, I can always use Teamviewer, to peak at your screen... Helped a lot of people lately with it
    Going to work now, but be back areound 4:15 CT. (around 23:15 German Time)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *SOLVED*
    After maximum amount of coolnes points for Perry (He helped me via Teamview on my Pc & Mac) i found a "dirty" workaround for this problem:

PROBLEM:
    The error message I got when building my chartboost file in Xcode:

"Chartboost/CBNewsfeed.h" file not found

This only happened to me. Files worked great on Perry´s Mac and I guess on other machines too.
    So in the end this is what I did:

1) Look for all scripts where the word "CBNewsfeed" appeared

2) Found out that CBewsfeed is something that IS NOT DONE BY CHARTBOOST any longer -> https://answers.chartboost.com/hc/en...cles/201220225

3) Deleted 4 script lines in 2 different scripts (you will find those lines when you build your file in xcode)

4) Clean the project and build it again. Now it should build without any error message.

My stats:
    Macbook late 2009
    El Capitan
    Xcode 7.1.1

I hope I will help you guys with this since it made me crazy

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome that it's. All working now. It's great to help others.. took an hour.. but teamviewer works awesome for things like this and saves a lot of posts frustrations

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamjot View Post
    maximum amount of coolnes points for Perry (He helped me via Teamview on my Pc & Mac)
    i second these maximum coolness points, he also did the same for me a week or so ago, Perry's at full power, magic mushroom, fireball, star & all!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast