User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Rising Legends - Beat'em Up / Hack 'n Slash

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    sounds cool will it just keep switching u to the newest enemy characters that appear once u die? & how will it choose which of the rival players gets to control the boss player? or will u just be by getting lucky?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still experimenting what the most enjoyable and fair way it is for both sides to experience the mode. Currently the game gives you certain types of enemies at certain points.

For bosses, in the current version it gives a random Rival player control of a boss. But eventually I want to make it so that you can choose if you want to be the boss, you will get a chance. If not, a different Rival player will get it's chance.

Right now the game mode is incredibly intense already and creates some epic boss battles.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    sounds good, epic boss battles r wat i live for!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it is a great new mode Robeez !

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a unique take on the genre and there are only a few games out there that have tried it at all. AAA shooter Evolve failed to build it's audience but Crawl is a huge success, although it local multiplayer only. I think this will be a great game to play with friends and grab a couple of beers Do you have recorded any footage from the convention you went to? It would be great to see people react playing this!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, the AnimeCon experience was fantastic!

Everyone was really enthusiastic while playing the game. There has been strong constructive feedback to enhance the game and they all came to the same couple of directions that is still work-in-progress. The main foundation of the game is very good.
    It was very interesting to see the range of players, both young and old. Some having experience in the genre and others who do not, it was on the edge of being easy for one and difficult for the other.

Of course, Rival Mode was where all the hype was at! People were gathering up to try and beat each other up (in the game, not real life) and that's where things started to get super intense. It was funny to see the rivals getting excited about landing a single hit with a regular type of enemy, as each hit actually matters! When the final showdown at the stage boss arrived it started to get most competitive as bosses have a larger move-set than common enemies. Most people said this is a really good game to play when you hang out with your friends. So it seems everything is going according to plan, and I am really happy about that!

Unfortunately I didn't record as much footage as I actually wanted to in the end, I was super tired that day though because I didn't get a lot of sleep.

But here's a video of people playing Rival Mode: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7...F9oTk0zV3cyTFk

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    lol at the little yamcha kid

wish i cud see the game footage clearer, but hey, its enough to giv a vibe of the atmosphere. they all seem pretty engrossed in the game, which is good.

from wat i can see, the movement of the game characters looks tighter than the original post wen u first started, i luv it wen i see projects leveling up!

looks great, keep going & don't let ur passion for the game fade til its complete!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent robeez !!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone! (I don't know why I haven't replied on here before...)

Haven't been able to make much progress during the summer but I've been working on improving things I've had feedback from at the event.
    Other than that I have launched an on-going website where I will post more screenshots and stories from the game's universe.

You can find it at: http://risinglegendsarcade.com/

Still have to make a new trailer showcasing the current gameplay as the other one has aged quite a bit!

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty late getting to this but WOW this looks amazing!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast