User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Take screenshot of portion of the screen?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Oh I am totally busy at the moment for this, is on my to-do list, but it does not have high priority at the moment, It will be done for sure.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool, thanks Fernando

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm, it would be a great feature to be able to do this and I'm sure it will happen, but in the mean time while waiting,....couldn't you just in Kritter's case,.. When the Character is complete,.use a button that only appears when the character is completed (take screen shot of Character button) that would make all other active objects invisible leaving just the backdrop and the Character on screen. You could even take it a step further and have the user able to select different backdrops before taking the screen shot an even input a name for the Character. It's just a thought and would work. Also,.if they're not happy with the character and want to edit/play more,..another button added to make all the actives re-appear for further editing. You would have to use Groups to deactivate or activate the actives that are invisible so the user can't click on anything unless they're visible and active. Like I said, it's just a thought and will work.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Not simply as you mention above.

what I do, is to point to the framebuffers and read (something is not fast in android), If you want an active to appear or not, must be done by user previous of capture screen.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, that's what I mean, before screen capture. Much more code, but it can be done as a workaround.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KLiK-iT View Post
    Hmmm, it would be a great feature to be able to do this and I'm sure it will happen, but in the mean time while waiting,....couldn't you just in Kritter's case,.. When the Character is complete,.use a button that only appears when the character is completed (take screen shot of Character button) that would make all other active objects invisible leaving just the backdrop and the Character on screen. You could even take it a step further and have the user able to select different backdrops before taking the screen shot an even input a name for the Character. It's just a thought and would work. Also,.if they're not happy with the character and want to edit/play more,..another button added to make all the actives re-appear for further editing. You would have to use Groups to deactivate or activate the actives that are invisible so the user can't click on anything unless they're visible and active. Like I said, it's just a thought and will work.
    Not really going to work in my app because the character "square" only takes up a portion of the screen, with the interface taking up the rest. Even if you strip out the interface, you're still going to end up with a square floating on an entire screen. Good news though, received this in my email about the Feature Request that I put in:

Issue #3373 has been updated by Fernando Vivolo.
    Status changed from New Report to Feedback
    Feature added for next Beta or Release

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Today I will post a beta for you to test this feature inside android object.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tested, work fine in your latest beta, Thanks Fernando.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    Today I will post a beta for you to test this feature inside android object.
    Where i find this update? android exporter or clicteam latest build?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Installer for the Android Module Beta is in the Product Owners Lounge I think. I haven't had a chance to test it yet, but I'll get around to it soon hopefully.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3