[$30] Scrolling Image Shader.

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hello.

So I'm looking for someone to make a shader for me!

Functionality is quite simple, every update it shifts the pixels of the image either up/down/left/right (or a combination). Pixels that are pushed off the edge of the image are redrawn on the opposite side, so that, if the image is seamless (like the one below), it would appear to scroll.
    Please login to see this attachment.

Would want to be able to run this shader on the animation frames of an active, NOT on an external image loaded through the shader.

Needs to work with RGB and Alpha.

The amount that the pixels are shifted needs to be controllable through 2 parameters (x and y, or u and V or whatever)

I'm happy to pay something around $30 for this - AND I'm happy to give this away to the community when it's done, because it'll be a super handy shader to have.

If you're up for it then PM me :D

Please login to see this link.
    Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!