User Tag List

Thread: How to make games for sale in the play market

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question How to make games for sale in the play market

Hello everyone. I have finally managed to make a game on Android. The game is basically unique and I would like to earn in the play market.I have the paid version of normal. Do I need to buy to version of the developer? or I can release the game on this version? and about placing selections in the future - will it accept the file made in ClickTeam Fusion 2.5? There are instructions on how to properly fill out the game?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't need the developer version of Fusion to publish your game

As for the files - You'll need the apk file to publish on the Play store. This is the format for android apps. You will also need a developer account at Google and a keystore for your file

More info here
    http://community.clickteam.com/threads/84238-Setting-up-the-Android-SDK-for-the-Android-Export-Module

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and how to earn advertising? like version only allows the developer to connect such modules advertising like AdMOb or can as on another advertising ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You will need a certificate to sign your applications before being able to release them/////where can I get it?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as i'm aware ads are exclusive to Fusion Developer version

As for the rest, you really need to read the Google documentation too

http://developer.android.com/tools/p...p-signing.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    swill to sign a certificate in the program андроид.jpg
    just do not understand how with the key. To come up with?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you