User Tag List

Thread: Multiple touch and mouseclick event issues

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multiple touch and mouseclick event issues

So i was having some issues with this on Android, and now it seems to be happening on iOS as well (on a different project).
    The multiple touch object is completely unresponsive, it just doesn't detect any touches (on these projects), everything works fine when i run on windows, and copying the code to a new project works fine, so i have not been able to recreate this issue.

With regular mouseclick events it works at the beginning, but sometimes it keeps clicking the same place no matter where you touch on the screen.

Basically the event 'user clicks with left button on object' triggers by touching a completely different area.
    Tapping the home button and re-opening to continue the application fixes the issue until it happens again.

I only managed to resolve this on Android by creating my own extension, i might have to port it to iOS as well, if i can figure out how it works..
    i will try to do that later.. implement "ITouches" interface and hopefully -(BOOL)touchBeganUITouch*)touch get's called.

I am using build 285.1

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Done, no idea why this happens, but with my own extension it works fine: http://community.clickteam.com/threads/95090-droidtouch-Android-amp-iOS-simple-alternate-touch-detection