User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: droidtouch [Android & iOS] simple alternate touch detection

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

droidtouch [Android & iOS] simple alternate touch detection

This extension does not do anything interesting, you don't need this unless you have a problem.
    I made this because in two of my projects, the multiple touch object and the regular mouse click events have not been working correctly.

Made it as a simple little temporary extension for android just because i had this problem there on a single project (hence the name)
    i since had similar issues on another project and on iOS, so this extension now supports both platforms.

I am posting it here in case anybody else experiences similar problems - touches/clicks not detected for whatever reason.

Here you go: droidtouch.zip

The only thing this extension does is detect a new touch and the initial x,y coordinates. This is also the only click detection extension that does not use a triggered condition, so it will follow the flow of your events, but you may only use it once. i recommend using it with the little touch detection dot, and then use that dot to check for overlap with other objects etc. Does not support windows runtime, droid/ios only, and not more than one touch at a time.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Extension not load
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	18280

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm.. i don't know, in visual studio i use settings "edittime" and do a 'build solution', should work?
    the .mfx file is in the \Extensions\ directory, correct?

here's another copy (new icon): DroidTouch.mfx.zip

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    again found masseuse

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SoftWarewolf, make sure the runtime library is static and not dynamic - not all users have the necessary redistributable dlls installed.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/2kzt1wy3.aspx look at "To set this compiler option in the Visual Studio development environment"
    Working as fast as I can on Fusion 3

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry that was very confusing, this version has it changed from /MT to /MD: DroidTouch.mfx
    And it's a lot smaller, so it can't possible include more libraries than the last one?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merci pour c est petit extension SoftWarewolf qui peu être utile.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftWarewolf View Post
    this version has it changed from /MT to /MD: DroidTouch.mfx
    And it's a lot smaller, so it can't possible include more libraries than the last one?
    You got it backwards - /MT is correct, whereas /MD means users have to have some specific redistributable installed and it's a pain to figure out. The larger size is because the DLLs that the user would have to install are instead included inside the MFX.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that's exactly what i meant, /MT was the default setting, so the first version i posted was already static/correct, the problem must have been something else.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pradeep, can you try using Dependency Walker to see which dependencies are missing from the MFX? http://www.dependencywalker.com/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast