User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pause and resume physics?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hm that could work if I had not already built my game, so I would have to redo a lot of stuff to have it in a sub app instead. Btw is the sub app extension working for all platforms? (ios,android,flash,html5?)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sub apps won't pause on the Android runtime, so that's no good either.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot about this but, I used physics for an old fighting game i created. This was how i went about pausing. The only limitation is that when an object is rotating when you pause, it will keep its rotation angle when unpausing, but wont continue the rotation. Its fixable, but thats more complex than i had enough time to do. Sorry it took so long to reply again, i completely forgot the project existed, so i just made an example based off my inital fighting game. Should work fine on IOS/Android.

Enjoy
    Attached files Attached files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you PlasmaVoid for the example...

well..it's time to Clickteam make a simple PAUSE action to works in every runtime....it's so important thing.......

Or...maybe Fernando can make subapplications pause on android?

best regards

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you can stop/ start the movement, you can pause the application by coding it.
    Can you stop/ start the movement?

( when i say start stop i mean instantly stop/ resume the movement without any accell/ deaccelleration )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes you can....but there is some expressions on physics that you cant modify/change....like angular deceleration....

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So if i understand this correctly...
    It is possible to completly stop/ halt the movement, but the ( example ) 'angular deceleration' keeps changing/ altering even though the movement is stopped?

Or is it like when you 'stop the movement', the 'angular deceleration' resets and there is noi way to revert/ set the 'angular deceleration'?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2