User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can you save your layout in Fusion?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Can you save your layout in Fusion?

I find it a little annoying that the first thing I have to do when I open up Fusion is adjust my layout for some things. It seems it saves some stuff from the last time you had it open in how the windows layout are showing, but for other things I always have to do the first time when I start it up. For me it is to move one of the "bars" at the top and to expand the Properties window. Is it possible to have it so this layout is saved so it starts like I want it to look like without me having to adjust it on starting the program again?

This is how it looks like when I start and what I have to do outlined with red: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-23_123716.png

This is how I make it to look like after I am done: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-23_123742.png

It is fast to do and its not a huge problem, but it is a little annoying to have to do this every time I start it up.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    mine apparently does,

maybe tools - preferences - workspace - save dialog boxes size & position
    ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine doesn't seem to save the positions too well... I'd really like a simple option to LOCK all the toolbars.. I'm always accidentally dragging them all over the place.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'd really like a simple option to LOCK all the toolbars.. I'm always accidentally dragging them all over the place
    +1 me too

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha count me in on that too!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 count me in too...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any update on locking the interface? Just dragged an interface window out as a separate window accidently - pain to put back!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
    I'd really like a simple option to LOCK all the toolbars.. I'm always accidentally dragging them all over the place.
    LOL, same for me
    +1

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are called Clickers for a reason!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ Best answer

But seriously, I've rearranged the toolbars and it's always the same for me. Just a thought, but perhaps you need to start Fusion as Administrator for it to save the settings?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast