User Tag List

Thread: Cannot load InternalList.mfx

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cannot load InternalList.mfx

I am not sure what's going on here. I've had a built program which has worked without issue for some time. I made some changes very unrelated to the Internal List Object but now, when I launch my .exe, I get a pop up staying "Cannot launch InternalList.mfx" and something referring to a missing library or something. The result is my program not launching!

Thing thing is, I have zero ideas as to why this has come up all of a sudden! Any help is appreciated.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hmmmm I can't remember exactly.
    There was a period in time when some extensions where made that needed some Microsoft libraries on your computer.

Perhaps contact LB the guy who made this extension and see if he remembers or can update it so it doesn't require that.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cannot load InternalList.mfx

Thanks for the quick response, Jeff.

I just noticed this issue only is happening on an old XP machine, not a more recent OS. I'm not about to plan for XP coverage and I'm sure nobody else is expecting it either. I'm just confused as to why it suddenly had this issue, seeing as it could always show up again elsewhere.

I'm gonna keep testing and see what I come up with...

This is hot off the heels of an issue where using WebView to do a JSON API call is trying to download and save the JSON file instead of loading the text. Both issues came out of nowhere without my making any changes to anything. I switched to GET for the other issue, as I'm sure WebView is operating properly but the problem is with my we host (maybe?). It's been a frazzled 24 hours, lol.