User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Music stop sounding when you go to the springboard and then return to your game

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Music stop sounding when you go to the springboard and then return to your game

This happens to me on two of my games and it is terrible since I use the STOP Sound Channel to test events with this condition.

This works perfectly on Android.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...blem%20iOS.m4v

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone of Clickteam who can help me?

Thanks...

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You should make a simple example of this and upload it to the bug system.
    That is where you would get some comments when the programmers can review it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to do, thanks Jeff.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    You should make a simple example of this and upload it to the bug system.
    That is where you would get some comments when the programmers can review it.
    Merry Christmas Jeff!

As you asked me to create a report in the Bugbox in December 8 but no programmer has commented on, you think you can notify Anders on the subject. I appreciate it a lot.

http://bugbox.clickteam.com/issues/3340

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anders? please!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Reading your bug report -- Would it be possible for you to work around this problem simply by testing if the music is playing or not and restarting it?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your prompt response, I can do that but totally changes the dynamics of my game, since the scenarios change at a level only as we are running out of background music (are 10 in total), my question is why this works on Windows, Android and not iOS?

Immediately any game (Fusion) that the springboard will shut down channel is playing and returning to the game already, you have no music.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What is the springboard?
    Not sure I understand what you mean by that.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got the same problem with my background atmosphere samples on iOS. When the iPad app is minimised to the home screen the sound sample stops and when you switch back to using the app, the sample no longer plays. I tried Jeff's suggestion of testing if the music is playing or not and then restarting it, but it still doesn't work. Has anyone had any success with getting background music or sound FX atmospheres to continue playing with iOS when the app is switched back to focus from being minimised? If so, please could you explain what you did?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast