User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: 3D game (made with P3D): Quadratic Attack 3D (looking for feedback and suggestions!)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The final boss is almost finished!

New version will be released today or early next week, 99.9% sure of it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Version 0.7.0 of Quadratic Attack 3D is OUT!

The game is now officially entering the beta phase of development, since the game is now playable from start to finish.

Download it here:

http://gamejolt.com/games/quadratic-attack-3d/118422

And with that, the game is going to more-or-less go on an extended hiatus now while I work on other games.

Enjoy!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will enjoy, this is such a cool project - thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I just fixed a few minor issues with the latest version. I recommend downloading it if you want a slightly better final boss.

By the time you see this, it'll probably be done uploading.

Same link as before.

Enjoy!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Great, I'm pretty curious to meet the final boss,
    but I have to beat the explosive quadratic stage!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hoo boy, if you think the Explosive Quadratic's stage is difficult, then you'll be in for a surprise when you see how tough the final stage is compared to it.

P.S. Which puzzle are you stuck on, by the way? Because it has been a while since the Explosive Quadratic's stage was released, I wouldn't mind maybe giving you a bit of a hint.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I didn't have much time to try unfortunately, I got stuck when I told you I was stuck some posts back, but then I didn't try again
    (actually my current total gaming time is about 10-20 minutes/day, in the days I can - and I only play Fusion games.. because are the ones I'm most curious to try!
    If I had more time to play, and so dedicate it also to non-Fusion games , I would probably play some old games on the virtual console of a Wii I almost never touched...)

I seem to remember I got stuck in the puzzle when you had LOADS of knights around firing storms of projectiles,
    and no matter what I did, I didn't seem to find the right thing to do in that situation, to avoid being fired and proceed in the puzzle.
    I think this was the second "ball" puzzle?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you ever stop to think that maybe you're not supposed to stop them from firing?

Did you ever think about how jumping might tie into the equation?

Just thought I'd give you a few hints on how you might tackle the challenge, since it's pretty hard even once you realize how you're supposed to do it.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A new version has been released!: http://gamejolt.com/games/quadratic-attack-3d/118422

Now with added mini-games.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh, mini-games!
    Grabbed, going to give it a try soon

(and hopefully get past that famous riddle which I still didn't have time to properly re-try again..)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast