User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Earth:Anarchy A free-roaming postapocalyptic RPG

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey Klownzilla,

music & fx add much to the "setting", you're doing a great job!

To embed a video in a post you should use the "[ VIDEO ]" tag and paste the youtube code with the additional "watch?v="

something like this, without **:

[**VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT-o427wvZo[/VIDEO**]

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much! I need to hear that stuff because I'm getting burned out on this haha. 10 months of work already and maybe 5% work is complete

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What, 5%? You crazy man !

This would do for about some other 15/16 years of development

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha yeah maybe I overreacted a little...but really...there is a LOT to do still...sure the battles are working fine and all,questlog is working etc but the world is nowhere near to be finished...then to populate it...animate everyone (they must at least have some kind of idle animations and a deathanimation.) adding quests...adding side activities...being able to whack anyone you want....adding biographies for EVERY single character you meet, even the beggars. I'm a little crazy I guess but I have good faith in this project

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah, definitely a huge amount of work!
    And you're getting it very seriously from what I can see.
    You may indeed be right about that 16 years.. (joking)

I totally understand your passion & enthusiasm,
    doing a wide/open/full of objects and details RPG is probably the hidden dream of any game developer,
    I mean, the feeling of creating our own worlds...
    probably the games we spent more time with during our youth (well - I did!)

Keep on the great work, will follow this project with interest

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahaha I wouldn't be surprised! Yeah for guys like you and me who grew up playing that stuff alot you really feel the urge to make your own! My gamemaking dreams started with Lucasarts actually...after Monkey Island I decided that one day I was gonna make my very own point and click game...and I did with a little help from Adventure game studio!...and moved on to the RPG stuff I must say that even if I knew there was gonna be ALOT of work to create a RPG I didn't understand it was THIS insane haha...sure I could have chosen the easier path and make it more linear and not being able to kill NPC's...but I don't want that...not for this kind of RPG. I want the player to make their own adventure without me holding their hands every step they take and tell them exactly where to go and what to do all the time. I will need a lot of testers later on I think so you might be interested when it's ready? (You should enjoy being a senior citizen by then and should have plenty of time to play)

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah,
    would definitely love when around '50 aged playing through your post-apocalyptic visions

Tbh, don't really play games since many years now, with very few exceptions
    (I'm in that time shortage ... and I always liked more creating than playing, whenever I got chance to)
    but Clickteam creations I see here are so nice I'll be going to try many next months!

And your project is very cool, would be cool hanging around, bothering NPCs, and possibly lending a hand.
    Thank you for giving this chance, let's get in touch in the next 10-15 years then

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! This project seems really interesting and also very intimidating at the same time

I can't even begin to imagine how many events you have to type in the Fusion to achieve a game similar to the original Fallout. Needless to say, the engine is not well suited for crpgs, and frankly, open world RPGs are hard to make with any engine

Best of luck for you! I will be monitoring this project, for sure. (btw, is there still no devblog? what about a Twitter page?) If this game ever gets finished, it's gonna be one hell of a masterpiece

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot man! I checked out your page and your game also looks really cool! that cyberpunk game! Masterpiece...yeah I like the sound of that Haha no but of course I hope people will really like to play this when it's ready! I'm giving all my heart and soul for this project and I hope that will show eventually! No blog, no Twitter...no nothing haha...I wouldn't know where to begin really...I have been doing a little blogging on a Swedish
    gamesite. Game reactor...if I'm not mistaken that also exists in Finland? (Yeah we're neighbours)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! There hasn't been that many downloads on the cyberpunk demo, actually. But it's still a long way from being finished and the final version will look quite different, so I'm not worried

I mean it's good to get your hype train going from as early as possible. Although this is a good forum to showcase your game on, you will eventually want to build your fanbase outside this forum also. More people discover your game, and purchase it when it's done = better.

Yeah, there's a finnish version of Gamereactor also. I haven't read that so much really, I'm more into Pelaaja ("Gamer") and Pelit ("Games") sites, which also have a printed magazine. It's a shame that the indie gamedev scene in Finland is not so strongly connected anymore. I mean, of course there are Twitter, Instagram and these engine specific forums, but not like finnish hobby/professional indiedev forums, dedicated to just that. There was a good one years ago, called Suomipelit.com, but now it's defunct.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast